1/2 cup rolled oats 1 cup Almond Milk(Or milk of your choice) 1 Tbsp Palm Jaggery 1/2 cup grated carrots 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder 1/4 tsp ginger powder Chopped Walnuts
- In a small saucepan, add 1 cup of almond milk.
- Add the oats, grated carrots, and palm jaggery and stir to combine.
- Now, add the ginger and nutmeg powder to the saucepan.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts. Reduce the heat to low and stir for 5 minutes, or until the oats are cooked and the carrots are tender.
- Serve the oatmeal hot, garnished with chopped carrots, walnuts, and a drizzle of honey if desired. Enjoy!