Free shipping available on all orders!
- In a pan, add 1 cup of water, set it on low heat.
- To that, add 1/2 cup of ByNature Quinoa and boil it till it cooks well and then fluff it properly.
- In another bowl, mash 1 potato, put 1 tbsp of Bynature Green Banana Flour to it and add the cooked quinoa to this bowl.
- Now, add 1/2 tbsp of amchur powder, 1 tbsp of ByNature Himalayan Pink Salt, some chopped coriander, green chilli and 1 tbsp of jeera.
- Mix well and make small cutlets of the mixture. 8. In a non- stick pan, heat some oil and shallow fry the cutlets and remember to flip and cool the other side in intervals.